The “VISA” Check Card is a new service providing you access to your account.
- The “VISA” check card is linked to your share draft (checking) account with the Credit Union. Domestic transactions/purchases made will be processed through you draft account. International transactions are restricted.
- Funds must be in your draft account. Funds in your share account, holiday/vacation or special share account will not be recognized.
- The Credit Union will not be offering overdraft protection lines of credit at this time.
- The Credit Union will charge each account with a check card $1.00 per month, per card, regardless of the number of transactions.
- ATM withdrawals will be available at any location that displays the “VISA” logo. (There may be an additional charge from that establishment for this service but the Credit Union will not charge you any additional fees)
- It is your responsibility to activate your card within 30 days of receipt.
- It is your responsibility to report any lost or stolen card immediately.
- Call 1-800-453-4270 for immediate action on lost or stolen cards.
- All cards in good standing will be reissued after 24 months.
- The Credit Union has the right to reject or cancel any card at any time.
- REMEMBER… Indicate “CREDIT” at any time a Debit/Credit question should arise.
- Due to the high cost of this program, there will be a $5.00 charge for a replacement card or duplicate pin.
SURCHARGE FREE ATM NETWORK