- You must be a member of the Credit Union.
- You must submit a completed loan application.
- All information must be completed on the loan application.
- Life insurance and disability insurance coverage is no longer available through the Credit Union.
- A copy of your last pay stub must accompany the application.
- One (1) loan payment is a required deposit to be held in your regular share account. This deposit will remain in your account until your loan is paid in full.
You may fax your application to start the approval process but the proceeds of your loan cannot be released until the original loan application is received.
- Once your loan is approved, you must sign a Note-Disclosure-Security Agreement. This form must be signed in the presence of the Credit Union or Notary Public. If you cannot sign at the office the Note will be mailed to you. Once our office receives this Note back signed and witnessed we will process the proceeds of your loan and mail them to you with copies of all your paperwork. If you sign in the office the proceeds will be available at this time.
- The Credit Union reports to Experian Credit Services
When you request a loan application a cover page is sent describing in detail the loan requirements.