Our share draft account is a regular checking account. You do not receive your original canceled checks back because our checks are duplicate drafts. Duplicate drafts are carbonless copies of each check you write. They provide you with an exact record of your transaction even if you forget to record the item in your check register.
You receive convenient, confidential and courteous service along with:
- NO MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE
- NO MINIMUM BALANCE (To promote the new check card service the Board has waived the minimum balance requirement)
- DIRECT DEPOSIT (Payroll, Pension, Social Security)
- FIRST 50 CHECKS ARE FREE
- AUTOMATIC OVERDRAFT TRANSFER PROTECTION FROM SHARES (on written checks only)
- MONTHLY STATEMENTS
- VISA CHECK CARD, if requested (See Visa Check Card page for complete fees and requirements)
- HOME BANKING
- COURTESY PAY
- SURCHARGE FREE ATM NETWORK
- ANY CHECKING ACCOUNT WITH NO ACTIVITY FOR 3 MONTHS WILL BE CONSIDERED DORMANT AND CLOSED. ANY FUNDS IN THE ACCOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO THE SAVINGS ACCOUNT.
You must first have a share account established in order to open a checking account with the Credit Union.